School-day Distance Learning Kids’ Club
Are you a parent who needs a quiet space for your child’s distance learning this fall? Dance Attack! Los Gatos will be offering a Distance Learning Kids’ Club, with 20 spots for students in 3rd to 8th grade, providing desks, dividers, and wifi in clean, supervised rooms.
Things to know!
* Only 20 spots available.
* Priority enrollment will be given to students enrolling in the 2020-2021 dance season.
* Children must be in third grade or higher to participate in the program.
* We recommend that you get on the list as soon as possible, even if you don’t have your schedules yet.
* Approximate times 8:00 AM to 2 PM or 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday, beginning August 17.
* Start time subject to change based on general school start times.
* Dance Attack! does not follow a specific school district calendar, as we serve eight different school districts.
* Reservations available in 2 week, 4 week, and 8 week sessions.
* 4 week sessions include 1 weekly dance class. 8 week sessions include 2 weekly dance classes.
* Payment in full secures your reservation for your chosen session length. No refunds. We will pause payments or credit unused days back if we are required by the state or county to pause the program.
* Full weeks only. There are no refunds for missed days.
* Dance Attack will supervise that the student is attending Zooms and working on classwork, but Dance Attack is not liable for student performance, including grades, scores, or completed assignments.
* Students must bring their own device (tablet, Chromebook, etc.), headphones or earbuds, school supplies (personal Hot Spot not required, but recommended). Dance Attack is not liable for students’ personal belongings, including devices, headphones, phones, and backpacks.
We are committed to serving our community and taking a whole-child approach to assisting with education and developing fine arts skills. Our club will offer support to children as they navigate remote learning while also providing stress management solutions and arts enrichment activities in a safe, socially distanced environment in compliance with all current health guidelines and regulations.