About Me and Dance. Get To Know Me And My Work
Dance Attack! offers classes for ages 2.5 to adult
TAP · BALLET· JAZZ · HIP HOP · CONTEMPORARY · MUSICAL THEATER
A little about our studio:
- Our Combo Program is for students aged two and a half through eight years old. These are age specific classes that include tap, jazz and some ballet. These classes give the children a fantastic beginning exposure to different types of dance. We have found that this “combination” technique helps to keep the kids excited, interested, and focused for the entire class. The ideal pathway is to enter with the two, three or four year old program and then graduate to our more advanced combo classes:
- 5.5 -7.5 yr. old combo class
- 5.5-7.5 yr. level 1b combo class
- 6-8 yr. level 2 combo class
- Once students are 7 or 8 years old and are taking the 6-8 year old level 2 class, we recommend adding a 6-9 yr. Ballet 1 class for students interested in Performing Company auditions.
- We also offer beginning classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for ages 8 years old and up, including beginning Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for teenagers with no prior dance experience.
We produce a Big Show every other year for all dancers in a five and a half year old class and older. This event is held at a theater with more elaborate costumes and assigned-seating tickets. It is a great way to showcase what the dancers have been working on throughout the year.
For all three and a half year old classes through our six to nine year old classes, we offer an Ice Cream Concert every year. This is a more low-key event held at a local school; a chance for family and friends to come support young dancers at the end of the season. It also gives the dancers the experience to perform in front of an audience, which builds confidence.
The Performing Company is a group that performs at community events and participates in top dance competitions and conventions. We have an outstanding team, with many national scholarship finalists and national convention company members. If your dancer has a passion for dance and competition, the Performing Company may be for you.
Many dancers are involved in other sports, music or theater activities. We offer a full program for these dancers who want to continue enjoying dance on a once or twice a week program.
Dance Attack is proud to offer a special needs class that as a fully inclusive program, we are dedicated to work with families to help ensure every dancer is able to participate. To that end, dancers who receive very specific accommodations at school or the workplace may be best suited to study dance in our program for dancers with special needs. This helps us to be sure our teachers are able to match the education plan you have in place to help maintain consistency across learning platforms.
For more information, please call 408-356-6456 (Los Gatos)
or 408-245-5432 (Sunnyvale) or email us at email@example.com.
Come Dance With Us!
Book your trial class! firstname.lastname@example.org