About Me and Dance. Get To Know Me And My Work
Dance Attack! offers classes for ages 2.5 to adult
TAP · BALLET· JAZZ · HIP HOP · CONTEMPORARY · MUSICAL THEATER
A little about our studio:
- Our Combo Program is for students aged two and a half through eight years old. These are age specific classes that include tap, ballet, and some jazz. These classes give the children a fantastic beginning exposure to different types of dance. We have found that this “combination” technique helps to keep the kids excited, interested, and focused for the entire class. The ideal pathway is to enter with the two, three or four year old program and then graduate to our more advanced combo classes:
- 5.5 -7.5 yr. old Dance Essentials 1 class
- 6-8 yr. old Dance Essentials 2 class
- Once students are taking the Dance Essentials 2 class, we recommend adding a 6-9 yr. Ballet 1 class for students interested in Performing Company auditions.
- We also offer beginning classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for ages 8 years old and up, including beginning Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for teenagers with no prior dance experience.
We produce a Big Show every other year for all dancers in a five and a half year old class and older. This event is held at a theater with more elaborate costumes and assigned-seating tickets. It is a great way to showcase what the dancers have been working on throughout the year.
For all three and a half year old classes through our six to eight year old classes, we offer an Ice Cream Concert. This is a special end of the season event for our youngest dancers, for family and friends. It also gives the dancers the experience to perform in front of an audience, which builds confidence.
Our Performing Company performs at community events and participates in top dance competitions and conventions. Our outstanding team includes many national scholarship finalists and national convention company members. If your dancer has a passion for dance and competition, the Performing Company may be for you.
Many dancers are involved in other sports, music or theater activities. We offer a full program for these dancers who want to continue enjoying dance on a once or twice a week program.
Dance Attack is proud to offer Adaptive Dance classes for dancers with special needs. We are dedicated to work with families to help ensure every dancer is able to participate. To that end, dancers who receive very specific accommodations at school or the workplace may be best suited to study dance in this program. This helps us to be sure our teachers are able to match the education plan you have in place to help maintain consistency across learning platforms.
For more information, please call 408-356-6456 (Los Gatos)
or 408-245-5432 (Sunnyvale) or text us at 408-684-5678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.