Our Performing Company performs at community events and participates in top dance competitions and conventions. Our outstanding team includes many national scholarship finalists, national title winners, and national convention company members. We are so proud of these dancers as PEOPLE, who may go on to dance careers, or may take their discipline and dedication to other pursuits in their life. Rather than trophies, our mission is top technical training, discipline, respect, and a love of learning. If your dancer has a passion for dance and competition, the Performing Company may be for you.
Auditions are held every April.
For curriculum requirements and company info for either of our award-winning Performing Companies, email email@example.com.
Some of the conventions and competitions our team attends:
Dance Attack has won
- “Best of the Best” dance classes, Bay Area Parent
- Best Silicon Valley Dance Company, Metro Silicon Valley
- 2021 Best of Los Gatos (Education), Los Gatos Award Program
- 2022 National Teen Male WINNER, The Dance Awards
- 2022 National Teen Male WINNER, New York City Dance Alliance
- Best “NU” group, NUVO dance convention
- “Stop the Clock” best routine, 24/Seven dance convention
- 1st place Overall Senior Line, 24/Seven dance convention
- Top 10 Soloists, including 1st and 2nd place overall, Radix, NUVO, New York City Dance Alliance, and 24/Seven
- Best Choreography, Velocity dance convention
- Judges’ Choice, Showbiz Talent Competition
- All Teen and Senior Groups top 5 placements, Revive dance convention
- Overall High Score, Starpower dance competition
- Regional Junior Top Score, Star Dance Alliance
- 5 Diamond studio, LA Dance Magic
For Current Team Members
Who do I email if _______
I want to ask about rehearsals, team requirements, team dynamics, anything about the Los Gatos PC?
I want to ask about rehearsals, team requirements, team dynamics, anything about the Sunnyvale PC?
I want to ask about registering a dancer or a routine in an optional convention or competition?
I want to ask about changing my credit card, spreading out payments, making a payment on a different card, auto tuition, adding optional classes? firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to send in notification about an illness or absence?
I want to schedule a private lesson with a teacher?
Go directly to the teacher, or email email@example.com to be connected.
I have a question about ordering team jackets or replacing my Performing Company shirt?
I want to ask a teacher for recommendations for my child?
Ask the teacher, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected.