Do you love Fall? I do!
Cooler mornings and evenings.
Leaves changing color.
“Fall”-scented candles. (A weakness!)
And – an “extra” hour.
Yep – that’s right! This is the weekend to turn your clocks back one hour.
Confession – I don’t get an extra hour of sleep, because I like being able to get up at the same time and it “feels” later.
What do you do with your “extra” hour?
- Walk in the leaves.
- Bake something with apples.
- Rake leaves, get your phone out, and tell the kids to jump in.
- Make popcorn and call in the family for a movie.
- Take a bike ride.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Make chili and watch football.
- Start your holiday shopping so you don’t get stuck in the shipping frenzy. (Add your faves to a cart now, so they’re easy to find on Cyber Monday – or just buy it now!)
- BONUS – change the batteries in your smoke detectors.
Since we LOVE costumes at Dance Attack, we’d love to see how you celebrate this Halloween weekend. Tag us in your photos and use #DanceAttack!Halloween if you are reusing dance costumes or dressing in a dance theme! We’d love to add you to our story. 🎃